A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
With over 30 years of experience across multiple industries, Martine has a fantastic ability to break down a plethora of experience of Agile process and development to create a holistic landscape for learning.
Join Martine and Agile coast and developer Abid Quersthi at this hand-on workshop for an evening of experiential learning. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the application of different agile techniques in micro-environments.
Register soon, space limited!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Carving Microservices Out of the Monolith With Domain Storytelling (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Rethink Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Experiential Learning with Martine Devos
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.