A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
With over 30 years of experience across multiple industries, Martine has a fantastic ability to break down a plethora of experience of Agile process and development to create a holistic landscape for learning.
Join Martine and Agile coast and developer Abid Quersthi at this hand-on workshop for an evening of experiential learning. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the application of different agile techniques in micro-environments.
Register soon, space limited!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Experiential Learning with Martine Devos
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.