Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Scope of Algebraic Effects (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022 (in Online Event on 1st - 30th November 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Categories and String Diagrams
Dr Nicolas Wu is a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Computing, Imperial College London. He holds a DPhil from the University of Oxford, where he also studied as an undergraduate at Brasenose College. His research interests are centred around programming languages, where he has made advances in applications of category theory for giving the semantics of programs and algorithms. In particular, his recent work has been focused on showing the connections between domain specific languages, algebraic effect handlers, and structured recursion schemes.