Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Scope of Algebraic Effects (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Hashing Modulo Alpha Equivalence (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- In The Belly Of The Whale: Tales From Haskell In The Enterprise (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Categories and String Diagrams
Dr Nicolas Wu is a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Computing, Imperial College London. He holds a DPhil from the University of Oxford, where he also studied as an undergraduate at Brasenose College. His research interests are centred around programming languages, where he has made advances in applications of category theory for giving the semantics of programs and algorithms. In particular, his recent work has been focused on showing the connections between domain specific languages, algebraic effect handlers, and structured recursion schemes.