According to a survey by the World Economic Forum, there could be as much as ten percent of world GDP on the blockchain by 2025, and much more soon after that. What is this new revolution you've been hearing about? How does it affect you, your career, and your business?
David Siegel has been writing and speaking about technology issues for over 20 years. In this 90-minute talk, he explains the blockchain and Ethereum in plain english, from a business point of view, looking at the threats, the promises, and the realities of these amazing new technologies.
This event is for: investors, board members, executives, managers, decision makers, disruptors, founders, venture capitalists, and technologists who don't know much about blockchain and want a solid conceptual foundation to build on.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- An Entrepreneurial Evening with David Siegel (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Espresso Patronum: The Magic Of The Robot Pattern (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)