Background to this talk:
Swagger.io is a simple yet powerful representation of your RESTful API. With a Swagger-enabled API, you get interactive documentation, client SDK generation and discover-ability.Swagger.io lets servers describe all these details to clients. Martian is such a client, and provides a client interface to a Swagger API that abstracts you away from HTTP and lets you simply call operations with parameters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Pedestal/Swagger: Slack integration (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Talk: Contacting aliens - An introduction to Martian, a Swagger Client
Oliver has a background in financial institutions where he worked to bring sanity to large scale systems before more recently delivering with JUXT one of the largest UK property websites. He is a Clojure enthusiast and an advocate of simplicity.