Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real-Time Fraud Detection with Graphs (SkillsCast recorded in March 2016)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 3rd - 6th May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Performance Proposal: Rhythmr, Or Semi-Automated Audio Loops (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
A Little Graph Theory for the Busy Data Scientist
Dr. Jim Webber is Chief Scientist with Neo Technology, the company behind the popular open source graph database Neo4j, where he works on R&D for highly scalable graph databases and writes open source software. His proven passion for microservices ecosystems and REST translate into highly engaging workshops that foster collaboration and discussion.