Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The structured, yet creative freedom afforded by the technique enables teams to explore challenging concepts. For example, in one project, teams from Cisco represented known problems as “monsters” and outdated technologies as “dinosaurs” using plastic toys. In another project, teams from Rackspace used Visible Architectures as means to rapidly integrate acquired technologies.
In this talk Luke will present an overview of the process, how to document desired changes in a structured manner, and how to augment Visible Architectures with powerful business frameworks that enable architects to "speak the business language" necessary to convert models into realities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Enterprise Retrospectives: From Team to Whole (SkillsCast recorded in April 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
How to Turn $2000 in Duplo® into $20M in Value Through Visible Architecture
Luke Hohmann is the Founder and CEO of Conteneo, Inc. Grounded in the science of play, Conteneo’s enterprise software platforms and professional services merge serious games, data analytics, domain expertise and collaboration to help enterprises optimize decision making in areas of strategy, innovation, sales, product development and market research. Luke is co-founder of Every Voice Engaged Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that helps citizens and governments tackle technical and wicked social problems. He’s also written four with long titles and has served on the Board of the Agile Alliance. He's a pretty good grill master and doesn't mind getting lost in foreign cities on long runs.