Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The structured, yet creative freedom afforded by the technique enables teams to explore challenging concepts. For example, in one project, teams from Cisco represented known problems as “monsters” and outdated technologies as “dinosaurs” using plastic toys. In another project, teams from Rackspace used Visible Architectures as means to rapidly integrate acquired technologies.
In this talk Luke will present an overview of the process, how to document desired changes in a structured manner, and how to augment Visible Architectures with powerful business frameworks that enable architects to "speak the business language" necessary to convert models into realities.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Enterprise Retrospectives: From Team to Whole (SkillsCast recorded in April 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 23rd - 24th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
How to Turn $2000 in Duplo® into $20M in Value Through Visible Architecture
Luke Hohmann is the Founder and CEO of Conteneo, Inc. Grounded in the science of play, Conteneo’s enterprise software platforms and professional services merge serious games, data analytics, domain expertise and collaboration to help enterprises optimize decision making in areas of strategy, innovation, sales, product development and market research. Luke is co-founder of Every Voice Engaged Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that helps citizens and governments tackle technical and wicked social problems. He’s also written four with long titles and has served on the Board of the Agile Alliance. He's a pretty good grill master and doesn't mind getting lost in foreign cities on long runs.