A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this progressive workshop, you will discover the following:
- Understand the domain and model it with some help from F#'s Algebraic Data Types.
- Leverage F#'s data capabilities and make a first program that can chart our projected savings.
- Take it to the next level by building a web-based robo-advisor using one of F#'s fantastic open-source web app frameworks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bottom-up Akka.NET with F# (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use: Bonus Q&A Session (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Build yourself a robo-advisor in F#
Doug is a Fintech software developer who is currently helping over a million people feel financially secure. He does this as part of the technology team at Redington, a London-based consultancy firm.