This session was not filmed.
Come join Agile coaches, Martine Devos and Abid Quereshi for this exciting Experiential Learning workshop! You'll have an hands on evening learning from two experienced experts at Skills Matter for this special event. With over 50 combined years of experience across multiple industries, Martine and Abid have a fantastic ability to break down a plethora of experiences of Agile process and development to create a holistic landscape for learning. Join us at this hand-on workshop for an evening of experiential learning. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the application of different agile techniques in micro-environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 12th - 13th September 2019)
- Introduction to the Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) Framework (in London on 18th September 2019)
- Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Getting Into the Zero Downtime Deployment World (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Experiential Learning with Martine Devos and Abid Quereshi
Abid Quereshi has been helping companies realise business goals through software for nearly 20 years. His consulting experiences have taken him from Canada, to the U.S., the Caribbean, throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He currently works as an Associate Director at SQS Group. As an active developer and as a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach he helps galvanize Lean and Agile transformations at all levels of organisations.
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.