A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Come join Agile coaches, Martine Devos and Abid Quereshi for this exciting Experiential Learning workshop! You'll have an hands on evening learning from two experienced experts at Skills Matter for this special event. With over 50 combined years of experience across multiple industries, Martine and Abid have a fantastic ability to break down a plethora of experiences of Agile process and development to create a holistic landscape for learning. Join us at this hand-on workshop for an evening of experiential learning. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the application of different agile techniques in micro-environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 15th - 16th March 2021)
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Experiential Learning with Martine Devos and Abid Quereshi
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.