Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
“Make the implicit explicit” must be one of the most valuable advices I ever got about software modelling and design. Gather around for some tales from the trenches: stories from software projects where identifying a missing concept, and bringing it front and center, turned the model inside out. Our tools: metaphors, pedantry, type systems, the age old heuristic of “Follow the money”, visual models, and a healthy obsession with language.
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Temporal Modelling (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
On Being Explicit
Mathias Verraes advises organisations on designing and modelling software for complex environments, including architecture, analysis, testing, and refactoring “unmaintainable” systems.