Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will discover the usage of optics (Lens, Prism, Traversal) to create JsonPath and the techniques to generate an elegant type safe DSL in Scala. You will also explore a variety of use cases which will help you to use this feature in your codebase.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Types vs Tests (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
JsonPath: Type safe query DSL using optics - Advanced
Julien is the author of Monocle, a lens/optics library in scala and a contributor to various functional libraries such as scalaz, cats or argonaut.