Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will discover the usage of optics (Lens, Prism, Traversal) to create JsonPath and the techniques to generate an elegant type safe DSL in Scala. You will also explore a variety of use cases which will help you to use this feature in your codebase.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Types vs Tests (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- TDD and other drugs (Online Meetup on 8th August 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
JsonPath: Type safe query DSL using optics - Advanced
Julien is the author of Monocle, a lens/optics library in scala and a contributor to various functional libraries such as scalaz, cats or argonaut.