Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Typesafe Console Architecture and Design (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Workshop on 7th March 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 6th May 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices – Evolution, Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Monitoring Reactive Microservices - Intermediate
After graduating with a M.Sc degree in Computer Science in 1998 at the Royal Institute of Technology Henrik Engström has been working as a consultant up until his Lightbend employment in 2011. Henrik has not only vast experience from various types of programming but also great domain knowledge within the finance, retail and e-gaming industries. Apart from his major interest, programming languages, he is also an avid Arsenal supporter, black belt in Shotokan Karate and a hobby wine connoisseur. Henrik has over the last couple of years presented at various well-known conferences such as JavaOne, OSCON, JFokus, Scala eXchange, 33 Degrees.