Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Typesafe Console Architecture and Design (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Monitoring Reactive Microservices - Intermediate
After graduating with a M.Sc degree in Computer Science in 1998 at the Royal Institute of Technology Henrik Engström has been working as a consultant up until his Lightbend employment in 2011. Henrik has not only vast experience from various types of programming but also great domain knowledge within the finance, retail and e-gaming industries. Apart from his major interest, programming languages, he is also an avid Arsenal supporter, black belt in Shotokan Karate and a hobby wine connoisseur. Henrik has over the last couple of years presented at various well-known conferences such as JavaOne, OSCON, JFokus, Scala eXchange, 33 Degrees.