Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Wire Once, Rewire Twice (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Practical Eff monad for microservices - Advanced
Eric is a recovering C++/Java developer who fell in love with functional programming and was incredibly happy the day he landed his first Scala job. The companies he has worked for range from very small start-ups to huge corps in all sort of sectors: telecoms, banking, pharmaceuticals, software editing.