Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Wire Once, Rewire Twice (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Workshop on 7th March 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices – Evolution, Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Practical Eff monad for microservices - Advanced
Eric is a recovering C++/Java developer who fell in love with functional programming and was incredibly happy the day he landed his first Scala job. The companies he has worked for range from very small start-ups to huge corps in all sort of sectors: telecoms, banking, pharmaceuticals, software editing.