No matter how good you are as a developer and how many tests you write: your application will throw errors. At YPlan we tried to catch all the exceptions and handle them in the right way to give our users the best possible experience. In this talk, I will go through the problems we tried to solve and the solutions we implemented.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Proper Error Handling with React/Redux