Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Call C functions from Haskell without bindings (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Haskell and OpenCV: theory and practice
Francesco Mazzoli is a Haskell programmer working at FPComplete from Rome. Before that, he has dropped out of a PhD working on Agda, worked with Haskell at Better, and spent almost a year working at RabbitMQ. He studied Computer Science at Imperial College London.