A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Please click within below individual links to view the SkillsCasts!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Statically typed nested maps using Shapeless for computations and notifications on coordinate spaces with Alex Kozlenkov and Nigel Warren! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talks Session 3
Jonathan Passerat-Palmbach holds a PhD from Blaise Pascal University of Clermont-Ferrand (France). He is currently a research associate at Imperial College London, in the BioMedIA group. His work is focused on high performance computing tools and software engineering applied to simulation and medical image analysis.
Alex is theoretical physicist by education and worked in research and industry, including Space Research Institute, City University and Betfair. He is currently a Director and Chief Architect at TXODDS UK.
Trym Moeller has been employed as a software developer/consultant the last 16 years at various companies.