This session was not filmed.
This session will consist of three 15 min Lightning Talks!
Please click within below individual links to view the SkillsCasts!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Almost Type-Safe Error Handling (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Lightning Talks Session 4
Ben Parker is a scala developer with ITV, working in a microservice architecture on a team dedicated to personal user data and ITVs premium offering. Fanatical about friendly clean code and high-functioning teams.
Phil is a Senior Developer Manager at the Guardian.
Roberto Tyley is the author of the BFG Repo-Cleaner (a faster, simpler alternative to git-filter-branch), a software developer at The Guardian, and contributor to various open-source projects. He's worked at GitHub, 'invented' animated diffs, and loves explaining things.