A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Please click within below individual links to view the SkillsCasts!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Almost Type-Safe Error Handling (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talks Session 4
Ben Parker is a scala developer with ITV, working in a microservice architecture on a team dedicated to personal user data and ITVs premium offering. Fanatical about friendly clean code and high-functioning teams.
Phil is a Senior Developer Manager at the Guardian.
Roberto Tyley is the author of the BFG Repo-Cleaner (a faster, simpler alternative to git-filter-branch), a software developer at The Guardian, and contributor to various open-source projects. He's worked at GitHub, 'invented' animated diffs, and loves explaining things.