A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Please click within below individual links to view the SkillsCasts!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Almost Type-Safe Error Handling (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talks Session 4
Ben Parker is a scala developer with ITV, working in a microservice architecture on a team dedicated to personal user data and ITVs premium offering. Fanatical about friendly clean code and high-functioning teams.
Phil is a Senior Developer Manager at the Guardian.
Roberto Tyley is the author of the BFG Repo-Cleaner (a faster, simpler alternative to git-filter-branch), a software developer at The Guardian, and contributor to various open-source projects. He's worked at GitHub, 'invented' animated diffs, and loves explaining things.