This session was not filmed.
This session will consist of three 15 min Lightning Talks!
Please click within below individual links to view the SkillsCasts!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Almost Type-Safe Error Handling (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Lightning Talks Session 4
Ben Parker is a scala developer with ITV, working in a microservice architecture on a team dedicated to personal user data and ITVs premium offering. Fanatical about friendly clean code and high-functioning teams.
Phil is a Senior Developer Manager at the Guardian.
Roberto Tyley is the author of the BFG Repo-Cleaner (a faster, simpler alternative to git-filter-branch), a software developer at The Guardian, and contributor to various open-source projects. He's worked at GitHub, 'invented' animated diffs, and loves explaining things.