Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A visit to CIDER's brewery where all the magic is happening. On this exciting journey you'll learn more about the current state and the future of the CIDER project. You will explore recently added features and CIDER's next release. You will also take some time to speculate about the future and you will discover the more ambitious plans lying around in our cellar. But above else - you'll have some fun while doing so!
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brewing CIDER: It Starts with an Orchard (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
CIDER: Inside the Brewery
Bozhidar is the maintainer of CIDER and the editor of the community Clojure style guide. Most people would probably describe him as an Emacs zealot (and they would be right). He's also quite fond of the Lisp family of languages, functional programming in general and Clojure in particular. Believe it or not, Bozhidar has hobbies and interests outside the realm of computers, but we won't bore with those here.