Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Types All The Way Down (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Storystorming (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Fast Code: Save Money By Overcoming Bottlenecks (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Angular must die - Here are some weapons
Kris Jenkins is a successful startup cofounder, turned freelance functional programmer, and open-source enthusiast. He mostly works building systems in Elm, Haskell & Clojure, improving the world one project at a time.