Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Serverless File Based Delivery
Robert Shield is a Principal Software Engineer at the BBC where he has been for 6 years, working previously on Video Factory and live audio and video streaming. He is currently leading a team of engineers developing a micro-service orientated architecture implementation of file based delivery, ensuring BBC programmes are fit for broadcast and delivered to playout on time.