Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
IntelligentX creates the world’s first beer that’s been brewed by artificial intelligence.
The company uses reinforcement learning and bayesian optimisation to analyse customer feedback data, which is provided via a Facebook Messenger bot. This data is then used to tell IntelligentX’s master brewer what to brew next. This ensures each new version is more finely tuned to customers' tastes. Join IntelligentX co-founder Rob McInerney as he shares how they came up with the idea, how it works and what the future holds for ML-based consumer products.
Find out more on IntelligentX here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Advances in Quantum Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Dr Rob McInerney is the Founder & CEO of Intelligent Layer, and co-founder of IntelligentX. He completed his PhD in Machine Learning at the University of Oxford, where his research focussed on how intelligent machines should learn from experience through a process of Reinforcement Learning.