Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices have become one of the main sweet spots for Scala development teams. What frameworks are out there to make delivery teams more productive? How do the stacks, stack up ? And what are the important factors for comparison?
In this talk, Kingsley and Sofia will share half a dozen of the main microservice frameworks, considering factors from ease of use and supporting documentation to programmer joy.
If you're new to microservices or the Scala framework landscape, or just want to see an interesting and fun presentation this is for you.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Scala Services in Action - Beginner
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)
Sofia is a software developer at ITV, working on building microservices in Scala.