Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Kingsley and Sofia will share half a dozen of the main microservice frameworks, considering factors from ease of use and supporting documentation to programmer joy.
If you're new to microservices or the Scala framework landscape, or just want to see an interesting and fun presentation this is for you.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Workshop on 7th March 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 6th May 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices – Evolution, Not Revolution (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Scala Services in Action - Beginner
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)
Sofia is a software developer at ITV, working on building microservices in Scala.