Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Kingsley and Sofia will share half a dozen of the main microservice frameworks, considering factors from ease of use and supporting documentation to programmer joy.
If you're new to microservices or the Scala framework landscape, or just want to see an interesting and fun presentation this is for you.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Scala Services in Action - Beginner
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)
Sofia is a software developer at ITV, working on building microservices in Scala.