Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
GridScale: a journey from Object-Oriented to (more) Functional programming
Jonathan Passerat-Palmbach holds a PhD from Blaise Pascal University of Clermont-Ferrand (France). He is currently a research associate at Imperial College London, in the BioMedIA group. His work is focused on high performance computing tools and software engineering applied to simulation and medical image analysis.