Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
However, inviting Docker to the development process may bring a lot of benefits.
In this talk, you will learn how using Docker may improve quality of delivered software. You will discover how to easily a deploy Scala microservice as Docker container. Then, you will explore how Docker can help you create reliable and portable integration tests - so important for microservice architecture.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Let Docker help you build better software - Beginner
In 2007 Katarzyna finished her M.Eng in Informatics. Since that time she has been working as software engineer or developer. Over the years, she has worked with many technologies like Python, Perl, Java but more than a year ago she bet on Scala.