Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
However, inviting Docker to the development process may bring a lot of benefits.
In this talk, you will learn how using Docker may improve quality of delivered software. You will discover how to easily a deploy Scala microservice as Docker container. Then, you will explore how Docker can help you create reliable and portable integration tests - so important for microservice architecture.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Let Docker help you build better software - Beginner
In 2007 Katarzyna finished her M.Eng in Informatics. Since that time she has been working as software engineer or developer. Over the years, she has worked with many technologies like Python, Perl, Java but more than a year ago she bet on Scala.