Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Docker is mostly known as a tool that automates deployment of microservices and continuous delivery. Though very well known and appreciated by devops it's usually excluded from development process.
However, inviting Docker to the development process may bring a lot of benefits.
In this talk, you will learn how using Docker may improve quality of delivered software. You will discover how to easily a deploy Scala microservice as Docker container. Then, you will explore how Docker can help you create reliable and portable integration tests - so important for microservice architecture.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Let Docker help you build better software - Beginner
In 2007 Katarzyna finished her M.Eng in Informatics. Since that time she has been working as software engineer or developer. Over the years, she has worked with many technologies like Python, Perl, Java but more than a year ago she bet on Scala.