Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Docker is mostly known as a tool that automates deployment of microservices and continuous delivery. Though very well known and appreciated by devops it's usually excluded from development process.
However, inviting Docker to the development process may bring a lot of benefits.
In this talk, you will learn how using Docker may improve quality of delivered software. You will discover how to easily a deploy Scala microservice as Docker container. Then, you will explore how Docker can help you create reliable and portable integration tests - so important for microservice architecture.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Let Docker help you build better software - Beginner
In 2007 Katarzyna finished her M.Eng in Informatics. Since that time she has been working as software engineer or developer. Over the years, she has worked with many technologies like Python, Perl, Java but more than a year ago she bet on Scala.