Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bas will share an overview of the architecture and projects at ING that have Spark at its core: 'Look Ahead' in the mobile app, the 'Actionable Insights' API and others. He will begin with traditional batch processes, touching upon the latest development about big data, data lakes and hadoop, to move further into the world of in-memory analytics. You will be able to discover what's involved in such a programme. You will also explore lessons learned, best practices and code!
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks 2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 1st - 4th March 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 6th May 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)