Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bas will share an overview of the architecture and projects at ING that have Spark at its core: 'Look Ahead' in the mobile app, the 'Actionable Insights' API and others. He will begin with traditional batch processes, touching upon the latest development about big data, data lakes and hadoop, to move further into the world of in-memory analytics. You will be able to discover what's involved in such a programme. You will also explore lessons learned, best practices and code!
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks 2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Scaling the Machine Learning Platform at DoorDash (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Lessons learned from building ML products (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)