Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bas will share an overview of the architecture and projects at ING that have Spark at its core: 'Look Ahead' in the mobile app, the 'Actionable Insights' API and others. He will begin with traditional batch processes, touching upon the latest development about big data, data lakes and hadoop, to move further into the world of in-memory analytics. You will be able to discover what's involved in such a programme. You will also explore lessons learned, best practices and code!
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks 2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)