Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Pete wants to step back from discussions around How we BDD, and revisit the question of Why we BDD.
Once we understand Why, we can then look for the best possible ways to do it, within our own organisations and our own contexts.
Pete explores collaborating around examples - using the experts' own preferred tools and visualisations, rather than using Given When Then - to encourage all to look for the best ways to collaborate with our own experts and our own examples.
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Experts and Examples (or BDD without Given Then When)
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.