Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Once we understand Why, we can then look for the best possible ways to do it, within our own organisations and our own contexts.
Pete explores collaborating around examples - using the experts' own preferred tools and visualisations, rather than using Given When Then - to encourage all to look for the best ways to collaborate with our own experts and our own examples.
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Experts and Examples (or BDD without Given Then When)
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.