Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Transformation is difficult. And often fails for reasons beyond our direct control related to politics or culture.
So how do you effectively implement and track an organisational change to ensure some level of adoption within an organisation?
In this session you will learn to use a hypothesis driven approach borrowing from BDD and TDD to propose, measure and test the effectiveness of approaches allowing them to focus on the approaches that maximise uptake within the organisation.
“Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.”
- John Kenneth Galbraith
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Herding cats using hypotheses and data driven approaches
Malcolm has been a QA and Agile consultant in London for the last 11 years working with clients like Virgin Atlantic, Ericsson, Office Depot, YOOX and Elsevier/Mendeley, both on their approach to testing, and generally coaching in transformation and enablement. He is a passionate advocate of Agile and an experienced transformation coach.