Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So how do you effectively implement and track an organisational change to ensure some level of adoption within an organisation?
In this session you will learn to use a hypothesis driven approach borrowing from BDD and TDD to propose, measure and test the effectiveness of approaches allowing them to focus on the approaches that maximise uptake within the organisation.
“Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.”
- John Kenneth Galbraith
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 5th - 7th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- How is "Works on My Machine" Still a Thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- How is "works on my machine" still a thing in 2022? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Herding cats using hypotheses and data driven approaches
Malcolm has been a QA and Agile consultant in London for the last 11 years working with clients like Virgin Atlantic, Ericsson, Office Depot, YOOX and Elsevier/Mendeley, both on their approach to testing, and generally coaching in transformation and enablement. He is a passionate advocate of Agile and an experienced transformation coach.