Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In manufacturing it is common to use gauges (also called checking gauges or testing gauges) to verify whether a workpiece meets predefined criteria and tolerances. ScalaWebTest transfers this concept to the world of web integration testing. You can define a gauge in HTML, and use it to verify your web application. This greatly improves the readability, simplicity of your integration tests. This talk will help you learn how to introduce ScalaWebTest in your project and write tests using gauges.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
ScalaWebTest: Reducing your effort to write integration tests for web applications
Daniel has worked in IT for over 15 years. He is currently with Unic AG, located in Berne Switzerland, developing web applications and services with Adobe Experience Manager and Apache ServiceMix. He lacks the knack for CSS to be a full-stack developer, but ask him about database design and you'll hear him rave for hours about the great options we have available today.