Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will show you
how to create a model to a NER framework which can detect named authors in mailing forums messages (documents),
how to measure the performance (quality) of the model and
experience about how to improve the model
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- E112 - Linda Ginger - On Using Data Science to Engineer Winning Innovations (Online Meetup on 7th August 2022)
- TDD and other drugs (Online Meetup on 8th August 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Adopting F# on a Consultancy Project: From Zero to MVP to V0 Launch (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)