For almost a year Charlie enjoyed using Docker and docker-compose to work on various Ruby projects. However - bundle installations when building images have been always been painful. This talk is about exploring the rather unsatisfactory options available to speed up the process of "development re-bundling".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars