For almost a year Charlie enjoyed using Docker and docker-compose to work on various Ruby projects. However - bundle installations when building images have been always been painful. This talk is about exploring the rather unsatisfactory options available to speed up the process of "development re-bundling".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)