Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Luis will share the good, the bad and the ugly of his experience with GraphQL, and you will learn how to create your own GraphQL driven services using Sangria, Finch, Circe and Cats.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Purescript (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Beyond REST: GraphQL and Sangria - Intermediate
An FP fanatic whether it's Scala, Haskell or OCaml. he a broad experience using functional programming in a variety of domains like finance, mobile gaming, bookmaking,... He now works for Schibsted Products and Techonology.