Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will explore the use of code reviews (specifically Reviewing for Intent) in establishing a common culture and set of values which can adapt with changing conditions (and contrast against fixed standards in a language of constant change and variable idioms), contrast whether you should use experts or novices in reviews (and the extra challenges from functional programming!).
You will also discover the challenges in inheriting (and bequeathing) a Scala project between teams and attack the tricky issue of over engineering with a simple metrics based approach.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sado MicroServices: compelling factors driving microservices and useful safety words (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Crafty Communications (Scala and Pesky People) - Beginner