Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Solving the Rubiks Cube is no mean feat. The puzzle and similar puzzles often do not yield to our analysis and skill. But no more!
In this talk you will learn the tricks of the trade for solve permutations puzzles, like the Rubiks Cube. You will see how you can teach a computer to aid you in your quest to solve these puzzles.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)