Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How would you like 2 extra hours of your time back every week? All mobile app developers face similar workflows as they work to upload an app to Google Play. Many of these processes are currently done manually, but why not automate them? Fabric’s set of developer tools, collectively called fastlane, makes building, testing, and releasing your app faster, reproducible and less troublesome, leaving developers more time to focus on feature code and not deployment! Learn how you can automate the tedious tasks to generate release notes, screenshots and push your final submission Google Play portal effortlessly from your command line with a powerful open source tool.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introducing MQTT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Supercharging your Android app release with fastlane
Andy Piper is widely known as a Social Bridgebuilder and speaker, and is a Staff Developer Advocate at Twitter. His passions span a wide variety of areas: cloud, devops, mobile devices, the Internet of Things, Arduino and similar technologies, social computing, education, LEGO, and photography. He is based in London, UK.