Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
BDD is a method that focuses on defining the requirements based on the expected behavior; DDD is a method that uses a ubiquitous language all across the solution; UX helps design user interactions based on user behavior… and Selenium WebDriver (or similar) is a tool that is mostly used to ignore all these and automate the app using clicks on HTML elements…
In this session you will explore options how to improve testing efficiency by looking at UI automation from a different angle by analyzing and understanding the UI concepts used in the application, matching them to domain model elements and build an automation solution that focuses on these.
Through the session you will discover;
- What is beyond page object pattern?
- What are the UI concepts and why are they important?
- How can you express web automation with domain model terms?
- How can such test fit into a BDD-DDD process?
- How can you address asynchronous issues?
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 years with BDD and SpecFlow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)