Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session you will explore options how to improve testing efficiency by looking at UI automation from a different angle by analyzing and understanding the UI concepts used in the application, matching them to domain model elements and build an automation solution that focuses on these.
Through the session you will discover;
- What is beyond page object pattern?
- What are the UI concepts and why are they important?
- How can you express web automation with domain model terms?
- How can such test fit into a BDD-DDD process?
- How can you address asynchronous issues?
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 years with BDD and SpecFlow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Good Fences Make Good Neighbours (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)