Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
BDD is a method that focuses on defining the requirements based on the expected behavior; DDD is a method that uses a ubiquitous language all across the solution; UX helps design user interactions based on user behavior… and Selenium WebDriver (or similar) is a tool that is mostly used to ignore all these and automate the app using clicks on HTML elements…
In this session you will explore options how to improve testing efficiency by looking at UI automation from a different angle by analyzing and understanding the UI concepts used in the application, matching them to domain model elements and build an automation solution that focuses on these.
Through the session you will discover;
- What is beyond page object pattern?
- What are the UI concepts and why are they important?
- How can you express web automation with domain model terms?
- How can such test fit into a BDD-DDD process?
- How can you address asynchronous issues?
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 years with BDD and SpecFlow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)