Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many Scala libraries build on the shoulders of Java libraries that do the heavy lifting, providing a more comfortable interface, but sometimes the benefits don't outweigh the costs.
How do you decide when it is worth it? How do you make it useful for someone other than yourself? How do you decide quite how far to go?
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Agile Data Warehouse - Beginners (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)