Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore a high level overview of the architecture driving our websites and highlight a few emergent patterns such as S3 as a static API, pre-computed projections, postgres as an immutable data store and state change as data.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pairing 101 (SkillsCast recorded in September 2009)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Immutable back to front
Christian currently works at uSwitch.com on the Broadband comparison team, and has previously held technical lead positions at Thoughtworks and Forward. He has been working in the software industry for over 16 years across many industries and been using clojure professionally for over five years. A long time supporter of the London Clojurians group, Christian was a regular host of the London clojure dojo during the early adoption years.