Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore a high level overview of the architecture driving our websites and highlight a few emergent patterns such as S3 as a static API, pre-computed projections, postgres as an immutable data store and state change as data.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pairing 101 (SkillsCast recorded in September 2009)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Immutable back to front
Christian currently works at uSwitch.com on the Broadband comparison team, and has previously held technical lead positions at Thoughtworks and Forward. He has been working in the software industry for over 16 years across many industries and been using clojure professionally for over five years. A long time supporter of the London Clojurians group, Christian was a regular host of the London clojure dojo during the early adoption years.