Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore a high level overview of the architecture driving our websites and highlight a few emergent patterns such as S3 as a static API, pre-computed projections, postgres as an immutable data store and state change as data.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pairing 101 (SkillsCast recorded in September 2009)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Immutable back to front
Christian currently works at uSwitch.com on the Broadband comparison team, and has previously held technical lead positions at Thoughtworks and Forward. He has been working in the software industry for over 16 years across many industries and been using clojure professionally for over five years. A long time supporter of the London Clojurians group, Christian was a regular host of the London clojure dojo during the early adoption years.