Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will learn about starting a Clojure consultancy of what it's like to sell boutique services programming and advising Clojure.
You will also discover where Clojure is on the technology adoption curve, and explore key points in training others up in the Clojure, and where the sweet spot of the language could well be.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DevOps Clojurescript: One Config to Rule Them All (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Lightning Talk: Design Patterns for Difficult Conversations (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Jon Pither has led development of large Clojure projects at an Investment Bank, an online newspaper website, a major property portal, and is now working on various other Clojure projects. Jon is a co-founder of JUXT, a consultancy specialising in using Clojure.