Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Klipse has two facets:
- A plugin that embeds live clojure code snippets in any web page
In this talk, you will discover:
- How developers can run clojure forms on any browser (including phones and tablets)
- How library authors can build live documentation to their libraries
- How bloggers can write super-cool articles/tutorials with live code examples
The presentation will be 100% live and web-based (using Klipse of course!).
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Polymorphism à la Clojure: Functional Object Oriented Programming is not an Oxymoron. (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Klipse: A clojure repl on any webpage
Mathieu Gauthron is a distributed computing and BigData expert, working day-to-day with a variety of technologies and languages. He provides solutions for large enterprise applications looking to scale with simplicity. In his pursuit of reducing IT's ever growing complexity, his interest has turned towards the use of functional languages and live programming technologies such as Clojure. He believes the use of such tools can take software development where it should be: reducing time to market, simple and maintainable.
Yehonathan has 15 years of experience SW computing in startups and big companies, and an M.Sc in Mathematics. He has been coding for 6 years Clojure [script]. He's is a freelancer and Full-stack Web consultant. He gives Clojure workshop for companies that want to dive into Clojure and he is writing a book: "Get Programming with Clojure" with Manning.