Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Klipse has two facets:
- A plugin that embeds live clojure code snippets in any web page
In this talk, you will discover:
- How developers can run clojure forms on any browser (including phones and tablets)
- How library authors can build live documentation to their libraries
- How bloggers can write super-cool articles/tutorials with live code examples
The presentation will be 100% live and web-based (using Klipse of course!).
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Tensorflow & Firebase Hacknight (in London on 3rd September 2018)
- Webpack Academy: From Beginner to Master with Sean Larkin (in London on 3rd - 4th December 2018)
- Kubernetes: Master Application Deployment and Scaling with Daniele Polencic (in London on 13th - 14th December 2018)
Klipse: A clojure repl on any webpage
Mathieu Gauthron is a distributed computing and BigData expert, working day-to-day with a variety of technologies and languages. He provides solutions for large enterprise applications looking to scale with simplicity. In his pursuit of reducing IT's ever growing complexity, his interest has turned towards the use of functional languages and live programming technologies such as Clojure. He believes the use of such tools can take software development where it should be: reducing time to market, simple and maintainable.
Yehonathan has 15 years of experience SW computing in startups and big companies, and an M.Sc in Mathematics. He is 4 years into clojure and 2.5 years into clojurescript. Hi is a freelancer and Full-stack Web consultant