Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this session, you will explore a case study of the use of Clojurescript on top of Electron (Atom Shell) for the development of a desktop application.
Rather than going through a proof of concept, you will delve a little further and briefly discover on all the steps of the journey from prototype to app distribution. On the way, you will learn where Clojurescript turned out to be a lifesaver for the team (or at least an opportunity for simplification) and where it increased friction.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Zero to Hardware in 30 Minutes (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)