Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will also discover some of the interpretations of the results of the simulation, such as the absence of a universally best strategy and analogies to ‘The Golden Rule'
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Building A Simulation-Based Text Adventure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Idio~~ma~~tic Kotlin (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
The Territorial Prisoner’s Dilemma
Peter Westmacott has a degree in Theology, a love of programming acquired during childhood and nearly a decade of professional programming experience in pensions, social games and cloud services.