Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Test Engineering culture emphasises on quality ownership by all involved in a project and redefines the role of testers as engineers and as quality enablers instead of gate keepers. With this talk Mona will be sharing her experience to build a test engineering culture across the organization, how does it vary with the size of the team and the company and the role of test engineers in building this culture by enabling others with tools and processes for quality improvements. Many companies mainly startups tend to invest in testing only when their product is about to go live or sometimes even later. Mona will be sharing how these teams can make small investment in testing by establishing a test engineering culture can derive larger benefits when product goes live. Lastly how does the test engineering culture redefines the career path for test and QA engineers.
The Call for Papers is now open for Agile Testing & BDD 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Test Engineering Culture
Mona is an engineering leader, a quality champion, organizer of Selenium meetup, an avid blogger and a budding artist. She is a results oriented leader with extensive experience in building teams, establishing processes and delivering high-end quality software. In her 11+ years of career she has implemented and helped teams achieve outstanding results through test engineering culture, adapting best practices across teams and roles.