Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore how a major travel company used Lisp on #serverless architecture to deliver event-sourced business change that mattered, and achieve a level of agility that would leave a cheetah breathless. Plus, 7 key patterns are included free of charge to achieve microservice nirvana!
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Fullstack Clojure in the Movie Business (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- The Microfrontend Revolution: Webpack 5 Module Federation (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Nigel has shepherded the success of a wide variety of projects drawn from many business sectors and also has had the privilege of spending 5 years of his life working on the largest IT disaster in history, the £22bn white elephant known as NPfIT.