Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
I don't care how you do it - I just want it better, faster and cheaper and I don't want you to keep bugging me...Software delivery shouldn't be a zero sum game where you have to choose between writing quality software, showing bottom line results and having fun. In this talk, Dan shares his experiences of introducing BDD and Agile principles to senior stakeholders and business executives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
How to sell BDD to the business -
Daniel North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.