Marco will give us an overview of a technique for leveraging the mighty power of the ModelForm with multiple models in the same form.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Denormalization (or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Data Redundancy) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Less Obvious Things To Do With Django's ORM (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Multiple Models Forms
I’m web guy that values the process over technology and user experience over everything. I’ve made e-commerces, marketing tools and financial tools. Currently I’m helping Festicket creating hassle-free festival packages.