In this talk we will have a deep dive into how modern Microservice systems should be built, and how you can get there. Building Microservices is, at heart, about building Distributed Systems. Much research and effort has gone into orchestrating distributed components, but how should they actually communicate to give the properties that you want, AP, resilience, antifragility, self healing, graceful degradation?
Covering async vs sync, event based systems, transactional behaviour over distribution and development in days not months - microservices done simply well.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Building Microservices Protocols and Autonomous Systems using Muon
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.