In this talk we'll explore the exciting new Causal clustering architecture for Neo4j. We'll see how Neo4j uses the Raft protocol for a robust underlay for intensive write operations, and how the new scale-out mechanism provides enormous power for very demanding graph workloads.
Furthermore we'll discuss the cluster architecture's new consistency model, which makes it convenient to write applications that use the full capacity of the cluster.
For the application developer, we'll show how the new Causal Clustering optimised drivers make it easier than ever to write applications that scale smoothly from a single server to a large, distributed cluster.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Seeing patterns in your data (SkillsCast recorded in March 2014)
- Azure DevOps (in Online Event on 15th July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)