Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Compliance, Auditing, Accreditation, these terms strike fear into the heart of modern development teams, but they shouldn't. Michael will show some of the security challenges that microservice architectures will have to face, and will outline some of the advantages that microservices can bring to good security teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Security and Microservices
Michael Brunton-Spall is the head of digital security for Government Digital Service. He helps set and assess security standards and advises on building secure services within government. Previously Michael has worked in the news industry, the gaming industry, the finance industry and the gambling industry.