Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Compliance, Auditing, Accreditation, these terms strike fear into the heart of modern development teams, but they shouldn't. Michael will show some of the security challenges that microservice architectures will have to face, and will outline some of the advantages that microservices can bring to good security teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Does agile make us less secure? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Security and Microservices
Michael Brunton-Spall is the head of digital security for Government Digital Service. He helps set and assess security standards and advises on building secure services within government. Previously Michael has worked in the news industry, the gaming industry, the finance industry and the gambling industry.