Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Compliance, Auditing, Accreditation, these terms strike fear into the heart of modern development teams, but they shouldn't. Michael will show some of the security challenges that microservice architectures will have to face, and will outline some of the advantages that microservices can bring to good security teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Does agile make us less secure? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Security and Microservices
Michael Brunton-Spall is the head of digital security for Government Digital Service. He helps set and assess security standards and advises on building secure services within government. Previously Michael has worked in the news industry, the gaming industry, the finance industry and the gambling industry.