Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservice architectures, agile development and DevOps have fundamentally changed the way we build services. Development teams have embraced these changes, but in many cases security teams have not.
Compliance, Auditing, Accreditation, these terms strike fear into the heart of modern development teams, but they shouldn't. Michael will show some of the security challenges that microservice architectures will have to face, and will outline some of the advantages that microservices can bring to good security teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Security and Microservices
Michael Brunton-Spall is the head of digital security for Government Digital Service. He helps set and assess security standards and advises on building secure services within government. Previously Michael has worked in the news industry, the gaming industry, the finance industry and the gambling industry.