Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Compliance, Auditing, Accreditation, these terms strike fear into the heart of modern development teams, but they shouldn't. Michael will show some of the security challenges that microservice architectures will have to face, and will outline some of the advantages that microservices can bring to good security teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Does agile make us less secure? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2019)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 9th - 13th August 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Security and Microservices
Michael Brunton-Spall is the head of digital security for Government Digital Service. He helps set and assess security standards and advises on building secure services within government. Previously Michael has worked in the news industry, the gaming industry, the finance industry and the gambling industry.