Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Be the best pair you can be! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Living with Your Legacy (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Leading without Leaders
David Morgantini has been writing code since the tender age of 6 years old and has been getting paid to do it for the past 12 years. He has worked in a variety of companies including several years working at ThoughtWorks. It was at ThoughtWorks where David grew out his thoughts around microservices and how to effectively deliver enterprise systems using small services. Currently David is ‘VP of Engineering’ at TES Global, an education technology company which recently completed a major refactor from a .NET monolith to NodeJS microservices. His current passions include coaching developers and delivering software as quickly as possible.