Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A talk on how to move an engineering team forward without nominating a "tech lead" and leveraging the leadership abilities that each engineer naturally has.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Be the best pair you can be! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Espresso Patronum: The Magic Of The Robot Pattern (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Leading without Leaders
David Morgantini has been writing code since the tender age of 6 years old and has been getting paid to do it for the past 12 years. He has worked in a variety of companies including several years working at ThoughtWorks. It was at ThoughtWorks where David grew out his thoughts around microservices and how to effectively deliver enterprise systems using small services. Currently David is ‘VP of Engineering’ at TES Global, an education technology company which recently completed a major refactor from a .NET monolith to NodeJS microservices. His current passions include coaching developers and delivering software as quickly as possible.