Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A talk on how to move an engineering team forward without nominating a "tech lead" and leveraging the leadership abilities that each engineer naturally has.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Be the best pair you can be! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Leading without Leaders
David Morgantini has been writing code since the tender age of 6 years old and has been getting paid to do it for the past 12 years. He has worked in a variety of companies including several years working at ThoughtWorks. It was at ThoughtWorks where David grew out his thoughts around microservices and how to effectively deliver enterprise systems using small services. Currently David is ‘VP of Engineering’ at TES Global, an education technology company which recently completed a major refactor from a .NET monolith to NodeJS microservices. His current passions include coaching developers and delivering software as quickly as possible.