Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Be the best pair you can be! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Leading without Leaders
David Morgantini has been writing code since the tender age of 6 years old and has been getting paid to do it for the past 12 years. He has worked in a variety of companies including several years working at ThoughtWorks. It was at ThoughtWorks where David grew out his thoughts around microservices and how to effectively deliver enterprise systems using small services. Currently David is ‘VP of Engineering’ at TES Global, an education technology company which recently completed a major refactor from a .NET monolith to NodeJS microservices. His current passions include coaching developers and delivering software as quickly as possible.