Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Be the best pair you can be! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: The Magic of Platforms (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Leading without Leaders
David Morgantini has been writing code since the tender age of 6 years old and has been getting paid to do it for the past 12 years. He has worked in a variety of companies including several years working at ThoughtWorks. It was at ThoughtWorks where David grew out his thoughts around microservices and how to effectively deliver enterprise systems using small services. Currently David is ‘VP of Engineering’ at TES Global, an education technology company which recently completed a major refactor from a .NET monolith to NodeJS microservices. His current passions include coaching developers and delivering software as quickly as possible.