Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, co-authored with Eric Willeke, Liz will explore how the higher-level principles behind BDD work consistently at every scale, from analysis through to code and deployment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Value Streams are Made of People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a contributor to a number of open-source projects including JBehave. She specializes in helping people use examples and stories to communicate, build, test and deliver value, particularly when faced with high risk and uncertainty. Liz's work covers topics as diverse as story-writing, haiku poetry, Cynefin and complexity thinking, effective personal feedback and OO development, and she has a particular love of people, language, and choices. She has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering value and coaching others to deliver, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.