Your .NET applications may experience database or storage bottlenecks due to growth in data volume, session volume/length or size of objects. Learn how to remove bottlenecks and scale your .NET applications using distributed caching.
This talk covers:
- Quick overview of scalability bottlenecks in .NET applications
- Description of distributed caching and how it solves response time issues
- Where you can use distributed caching in your application(s)
- Some important features in a distributed cache
- Hands-on examples using a distributed cache
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Scale ASP.NET Core Apps with Distributed Caching (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
How to Scale .NET Apps with Distributed Caching
Iqbal Khan is the founder, President and Technology Evangelist at Alachisoft, makers of NCache the market leading .NET distributed cache product. He is a frequent speaker at events including DevWeek London and TechDays France 2015. He has written for MSDN magazine, CodeProject and Visual Studio Magazine.