Your .NET applications may experience database or storage bottlenecks due to growth in data volume, session volume/length or size of objects. Learn how to remove bottlenecks and scale your .NET applications using distributed caching.
This talk covers:
- Quick overview of scalability bottlenecks in .NET applications
- Description of distributed caching and how it solves response time issues
- Where you can use distributed caching in your application(s)
- Some important features in a distributed cache
- Hands-on examples using a distributed cache
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Scale ASP.NET Core Apps with Distributed Caching (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
How to Scale .NET Apps with Distributed Caching
Iqbal Khan is the founder, President and Technology Evangelist at Alachisoft, makers of NCache the market leading .NET distributed cache product. He is a frequent speaker at events including DevWeek London and TechDays France 2015. He has written for MSDN magazine, CodeProject and Visual Studio Magazine.